keeping the momentum
The Path To Perfection Pipeline™ is a joint initiative with Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs) and technical institutes to give graduates opportunities for employment in their respective programs. With the unemployment rate for graduates on the increase, this initiative will not only provide graduates with the means of supporting themselves. It will allow them to gain invaluable real world experience in the area of their degree.
• Graduates must be 21 years of age or older.
• Student must possess a GPA of 4.0 or higher upon graduation.
• Graduates degree must be relevant to services offered by Perfection®.
• Submit a 1-page essay of what the word 'perfection' means to you.
• Submit 2 design pieces from your portfolio
• Employment Package. This includes:
• Polygraph Exam
• Psychological Evaluation*
• 7-Year History
• 3 references (1 personal, 2 professional)
• Credit History
• Criminal Background Check
• Martial Status
get your school on the path...
If you're the officer or career services administrator of your school. Get in touch with us today to so we can put your students on this incredible path of fulfillment, experience, and success.